Last updated: May 05, 2018
Thank you for using our services provided by https://www.tendersin.com operated by AliClicks Online Digital Solutions Company.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the tendersin.com Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
You are entirely responsible for all content originated or posted by you such as messages, text, email, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service. You agreed that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will tendersin.com be liable in any way for any Content.
Content displayed on or through the Service is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to copyrights laws, and international conventions. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate or copy Content from the Service, and agree to abide by any and all copyright notices displayed on the Service.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Switzerland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
You agreed not to post any violent content such as following mentioned.
- Pornographic, adult, or mature.
- Refers to gambling or is casino-related.
- Includes hacking/cracking information.
- Excessive profanity.
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns) or tobacco products, alcoholic beverages, pharmaceuticals, illegal drugs; stolen or counterfeit items or irrelevant materials or any items you do not have the right to sell or any dangerous items.
- Employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by tendersin.com.
TendersIn has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that tendersin shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Changes in Terms
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will revise the Terms without any notice to you, what constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By Continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms or report any violations of the Terms please contact us.
Go back to Home Page